How to Do-Good

Quick How-To Guide: Start the day with a little silence, scripture (via Forward Day by Day, if you choose) and prayer. Then open your eyes and make it a practice to be hyper-aware of who and what's going on around you. Deploy that deed with confidence when God gives you his signature gentle nudge. This may feel awkward and unnatural. #NoWorries #GoWithIt #DeedWellDone #BlessingsEnsueJustWait

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 200

Scripture: Ps 101, 109; 2 Kings 18:9-25; 1 Corinthians 8:1-13; Matthew 7:13-21
Scripture standout: 1 Corinthians 8: "3 But whoever loves God is known by God."


Matthew 7: "21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."


His Deed/The Day: I said, "no biggie" to someone who unknowingly teed me off, when I wanted to use an expletive.

No comments:

Post a Comment