How to Do-Good

Quick How-To Guide: Start the day with a little silence, scripture (via Forward Day by Day, if you choose) and prayer. Then open your eyes and make it a practice to be hyper-aware of who and what's going on around you. Deploy that deed with confidence when God gives you his signature gentle nudge. This may feel awkward and unnatural. #NoWorries #GoWithIt #DeedWellDone #BlessingsEnsueJustWait

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 176

Scripture: Ps 119:33-40; Ezekiel 33:7-11; Romans 13:8-14; Matthew 18:15-20.


Scripture standout: Romans 13: "10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law."




Morning thoughts: Today, we are waking up on  gorgeous Sunday morning at the beach. My crew left the house at 6 a.m. to go fishing. I'm about to head for a beach run before the tide comes in. What a nice way to get up. Who am I going to love on today?

His Deed/The Day: Enjoyed a fashion show today by David's mom. She is packing for an upcoming trip to New York with her friends, and wanted feedback on her outfits. Some people like to try on things and solicit input several weeks before a trip. I, however, like to (or have to, not sure which) stand in the closet nekkid the morning of my trip and hold things up to myself before chucking it in a suitcase. Tried to not grumble to myself too audibly about how much I wish I were going on a trip to New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment