How to Do-Good

Quick How-To Guide: Start the day with a little silence, scripture (via Forward Day by Day, if you choose) and prayer. Then open your eyes and make it a practice to be hyper-aware of who and what's going on around you. Deploy that deed with confidence when God gives you his signature gentle nudge. This may feel awkward and unnatural. #NoWorries #GoWithIt #DeedWellDone #BlessingsEnsueJustWait

Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 168

Scripture: Ps 16, 17, 22; 1 Kings 5:1—6:1, 7; Acts 28:1-16; Mark 14:27-42


Scripture standout: Ps 16: "8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. 
   With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken."

Mark 14: "32 They went to a place called Gethsemane, and Jesus said to his disciples, “Sit here while I pray.” 33 He took Peter, James and John along with him, and he began to be deeply distressed and troubled.34 “My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death,” he said to them. “Stay here and keep watch.”

Morning thoughts: Deadlines!!! No thoughts...other than, gitterdun!


His Deed/The Day: Decided today that I am going to attempt to speak a quasi-not-familiar-person's-name once a day. Done. Day 1. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment