How to Do-Good

Quick How-To Guide: Start the day with a little silence, scripture (via Forward Day by Day, if you choose) and prayer. Then open your eyes and make it a practice to be hyper-aware of who and what's going on around you. Deploy that deed with confidence when God gives you his signature gentle nudge. This may feel awkward and unnatural. #NoWorries #GoWithIt #DeedWellDone #BlessingsEnsueJustWait

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 214

Scripture: Ps 119:1-24; Ps 12, 13, 14; Jeremiah 37:3-21; 1 Corinthians 14:13-25; Matthew 10:24-33


Scripture standout: Matthew 10: "29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.[a] 30 And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."


His Deed/The Day: OK, so someone must have heard my yappin last night. My extra rider was sick — so no ride. Decided to give a pittance to WJCT, our public radio station. I love NPR, and finally I feel like  I answered the naggity nag nag in my mind that I need to play my role in its support.

No comments:

Post a Comment