How to Do-Good

Quick How-To Guide: Start the day with a little silence, scripture (via Forward Day by Day, if you choose) and prayer. Then open your eyes and make it a practice to be hyper-aware of who and what's going on around you. Deploy that deed with confidence when God gives you his signature gentle nudge. This may feel awkward and unnatural. #NoWorries #GoWithIt #DeedWellDone #BlessingsEnsueJustWait

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 102

Scripture: Ps 8; Genesis 1:1—2:4; 2 Corinthians 13:11-13; Matthew 28:16-20


Scripture standout: Matthew 28:"And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”


Morning thoughts: Happy Father's Day!


His Deed/The Day: I have so much to do for work I don't even know where to start. And did I tell you we're leaving for a few days on Tuesday? Meanwhile, all I could do when I had a few moments at the computer was to write little acronyms for all the dads in my world. Maybe they're called something else, and by golly I can't remember what it's called when you write a quality beside each letter of a name or word. Whatever. So instead of working I worked on this silly form of poetry. Gave the dads some mad props.

No comments:

Post a Comment