How to Do-Good

Quick How-To Guide: Start the day with a little silence, scripture (via Forward Day by Day, if you choose) and prayer. Then open your eyes and make it a practice to be hyper-aware of who and what's going on around you. Deploy that deed with confidence when God gives you his signature gentle nudge. This may feel awkward and unnatural. #NoWorries #GoWithIt #DeedWellDone #BlessingsEnsueJustWait

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 324

Scripture: Ps 61, 62, 68: 1-36; Genesis 21:1-21; Hebrews 11:13-22; John 6:41-51

Scripture standout: Ps 61: "2 From the ends of the earth I call to you, 
   I call as my heart grows faint; 
   lead me to the rock that is higher than I."

 Gen 62: "9 Surely the lowborn are but a breath,
   the highborn are but a lie.
If weighed on a balance, they are nothing; 
   together they are only a breath."


John 6: "43 “Stop grumbling among yourselves,” Jesus answered. 44 “No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God."


His Deed/The Day: A little "get better soon" care package for a friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment