How to Do-Good

Quick How-To Guide: Start the day with a little silence, scripture (via Forward Day by Day, if you choose) and prayer. Then open your eyes and make it a practice to be hyper-aware of who and what's going on around you. Deploy that deed with confidence when God gives you his signature gentle nudge. This may feel awkward and unnatural. #NoWorries #GoWithIt #DeedWellDone #BlessingsEnsueJustWait

Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 344

Scripture: Ps 25, 9,15; Proverbs 27:1-6, 10-12; Philippians 2:1-13; John 18: 15-18, 25-27

Scripture standout: My favie fave of all time Psalm:
Ps 25: 4 Show me your ways, LORD, 
   teach me your paths. 
5 Guide me in your truth and teach me, 
   for you are God my Savior, 
   and my hope is in you all day long.


Phillippians 2: "3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others."

His Deed/The Day: Hit deeding pay dirt today at the Ft. Sumpter museum! Held a door — for a blind person. Oh yeah!

Deedsclosure: Crowds and public places are the best places to deed. Donations are the easiest way to deed. Facebook the laziest, but not altogether worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment