How to Do-Good

Quick How-To Guide: Start the day with a little silence, scripture (via Forward Day by Day, if you choose) and prayer. Then open your eyes and make it a practice to be hyper-aware of who and what's going on around you. Deploy that deed with confidence when God gives you his signature gentle nudge. This may feel awkward and unnatural. #NoWorries #GoWithIt #DeedWellDone #BlessingsEnsueJustWait

Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 341

Scripture: Ps 102, Ps 107:1-32; Genesis 32:22—33:17; 1 John 3:1-10; John 10: 31-42


Scripture standout: Ps 107: "21 Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love 
   and his wonderful deeds for mankind."

1 John 3: "1 See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! "



His Deed/The Day: I opened my big fat mouth! Following a teacher interview for the Teachable Moments series, I told the interviewee to please tell me or Cyd if she needed anything. What I meant was, if she needed anything in the way of a class speaker, or the likes. She said, "Yes! I need a new book series!!!" She started to describe a volume of books she needed...she was so excited, I could hardly re-explain myself! So, I guess I'll be hearing more about that deed...

No comments:

Post a Comment