How to Do-Good

Quick How-To Guide: Start the day with a little silence, scripture (via Forward Day by Day, if you choose) and prayer. Then open your eyes and make it a practice to be hyper-aware of who and what's going on around you. Deploy that deed with confidence when God gives you his signature gentle nudge. This may feel awkward and unnatural. #NoWorries #GoWithIt #DeedWellDone #BlessingsEnsueJustWait

Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 264

Scripture: Ps 16, 17, 22; Amos 5:1-17; Jude 1-16; Matthew 22:1-14
Scripture standout: Ps 16: "7 I will praise the Lord. He gives me good advice. 
      Even at night my heart teaches me. 
 8 I know that the Lord is always with me. 
      He is at my right hand. 
      I will always be secure."



His Deed/The Day: Oh how I love having company for deeding this month! Marley and her friend, Ethan decided to give $10 to help build a new owl habitat at a local nature center. Their $10 purchased a box of screws. I could insert a joke here, but I won't. Night, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment